1) Our last review computer tax training will be on Saturday, Feb 15, 2020 from 10 am to 1 pm at Anderson College Finch-Yonge location by the address: 5734 Yonge St., suite 100, North York ON M2M 4E7, training will be on 7th floor
2) Computers are required for this training with 2018 UFILE and Cantax software.
3) Please bring the extension cords and charges if needed
4) There is parking available on the back of the Anderson College building
5) All registration for CVITP volunteering is finalized.
6) Please listen all CVITP webinars on training page
You can visit the self-guided online training page at: canada.ca/volunteer-training to access volunteer training, procedures, and resources available to you. This page is available for you to access at your own convenience.
Live Webinar Training
You can view the webinar training schedule and register to participate in live webinar training sessions by visiting the following webpage: 2020 Volunteer Training Page – ON Region. This page will be updated regularly and you are free to register for as many sessions as you like. All live webinars will be recorded and made available for download for up to 30 days.
CVITP Coordinator | Russian House
ISAP Settlement Worker | Catholic Crosscultural Services
55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Toronto, ON M1P 4X4
Tel: 416.757.7010 ext. 2215 | Fax: 416.757.7399